Affordable Duluth home in Piedmont area! This one is yours for only $119,900! It’s cute, has a big lot, and has lots of possibilities!
This Duluth home features:
- High demand Piedmont neighborhood
- Two bedrooms plus plenty of room upstairs for expansion! Add more finished square footage for instant equity! This expansion area would be a great spot for a master suite or a studio.
- Single car garage
- Lot is 0.4 acres
- Lot dimensions are 70×250! This is a nice deep lot with trees!
- Duluth real estate taxes are only $1399!
- Duluth School District 709
- Built in 1945
- Vinyl siding for low maintenance.
- Approximately 1258 finished square feet with room for more.
- This is a great opportunity to purchase your first Duluth home. Nice living the way it is now, but there are plenty of possibilities.
- Check that price again! $119,000! Pinch yourself- you might be dreaming. This is your golden opportunity to kiss your landlord goodbye. The net cost of owning this property is less than your rent. Invest in your own home and stop helping your landlord invest his real estate. Ask about FHA financing opportunities. Rates are very low, and it is hard to imagine them going much lower. If rates go back up, many renters will be locked out of the Duluth real estate market for a long time.
- Call today to see this Piedmont area Duluth home!
1831 Springvale Road