Top notch contemporary Hermantown home is loaded with upgrades and updates, and sits on 15 acres in a beautiful bucolic setting. This fantastic home is such an excellent value because of the land, the views, and the fact that this house has been totally redone. Everything is new.
Here’s why you should buy this primo Hermantown real estate listing:
- Four bedrooms
- Four bathrooms
- Everything is new, including septic system
- Custom hickory cabinets everywhere!
- Custom lighting
- Custom porcelain tile floors
- Upgraded carpet and pad
- State of the art stainless steel appliances included
- Upgraded countertops
- Main level master bedroom suite has huge closet and shower
- Two family rooms (count ‘em- 2!)
- Formal living room
- Office area
- Gym area
- Two stall garage PLUS a big 30×45 pole building for all of your toys and all of your storage!
- You can keep the furniture, but you don’t get to keep the bedding.
- Park-like yard!
- 15 acres (worth repeating)
- Approximately 3175 finished square feet.
- Hermantown real estate taxes are only $2625
- Hermantown School District (700)
Don’t drag your feet on this one. If you are looking for a quality home on plenty of beautiful land, your quest is over.
Call me to see this fine home!
5821 St. Louis River Rd